Thursday, May 13, 2010

Going Home



My belonging are completely packed into my roommates car and my room is barren and freshly vacuumed after a crazy morning cleaning. I'm moving out to day back to my parents house for the summer. There are always pros and cons to moving but its not the end of the world. I'm excited to see my family for more that just one weekend at a time and of course for the chocolate chip muffins my mom makes on Saturday mornings. I'll also be starting a new job and catching up with old friends. All the good things that outweigh the fact that i'm leaving all of my closest friends here at UTD.

About this photo. I loved the color of the sky but there was an ugly tree branch covering most of the left side in the original image. I'm not very familiar with Photoshop but I used it to replace the ugliness with the beautiful blue sky from the other side of the picture. View larger here!

No comments:

Post a Comment